Sutton Tools TiNite jobber drills are for high performance drilling. Lasts up to 6 times longer than standard HSS drill bits. For drilling metal and tougher alloy steels such as steel, stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminium and cast iron.
- Cuts faster at higher speeds
- 118 degree web thinned point reduces the amount of thrust required
- Precision ground flute offers high accuracy drilling and fast chip removal
- Made from M2 High Speed Steel (HSS) offering the best combination of strength, heat and wear resistance
- TiN coating provides 3 to 6 times longer tool life than uncoated tools and is suitable for general purpose use in a wide range of applications